Pedestrian Hit and Run Accidents
The Fort Myers Pedestrian Accident Lawyers that Locals Rely On!
Pedestrians are also required to follow road rules like motorcyclists and car drivers. However, when there’s a hit and run accident, it’s mostly the pedestrian that receives the worse injuries. In some cases, it’s easy to tell who is at fault since the situation is crystal clear.
- If a driver is driving under the influence
- A driver distracted by their phone
- Running a red light
However, in other cases, the situation might be complicated. That’s when you should hire City of Palms City Car Accident Attorney to fight your case. When a Fort Myers hit and run lawyer represents you in court, they have a better likelihood of getting good compensation because they’re familiar with all the laws.
Fort Myers Hit and Run Lawyers
You should hire a hit and run lawyer in the following cases:
- Serious Injuries: If you’ve received serious injuries in the accident, you might not be physically or mentally fit to represent yourself. Thus, you should leave the task to an experienced attorney while you focus on healing and taking care of yourself.
- Negotiation: A lawyer will also negotiate the settlement on your behalf, allowing you to focus on other matters, such as medical treatment. Since a lawyer is more versed in legal guidelines than a common citizen, you’ll get better compensation.
- Prove Liability: After an accident in Fort Myers, at-fault parties and insurance companies will try to protect their interests. So, it only makes sense for you to hire a lawyer because you won’t be able to contest well against the experts in their legal teams. An experienced lawyer will help you collect useful evidence and testimonies from financial experts, eyewitnesses, and health workers to make your case stronger.
Get in Touch With Us
We want to hear from you about your personal injury or vehicle accident concerns. No injury or vehicle accident case in Fort Myers is too big or too small for our experienced legal team!
Understanding Hit and Run Accidents in Fort Myers
Due to their serious nature, hit and run cases are almost always traumatic and brutal. They particularly get more problematic if you can’t find the driver. Then, you’re stuck with the insurance company, not ready to pay compensation.
In this case, City of Palms City Car Accident Attorney can help you substantially. If you or someone you love has been a victim in a hit and run case in Fort Myers, get in touch with us, and we’ll connect you with our partner lawyers.
Hiring City of Palms City Car Accident Attorney will work in your favor for many reasons:
If you know who the driver is or the driver has been found, you’ll need to prove liability to get compensation. Doing this is quite complicated since criminal charges against the driver are also involved.
Professional Fort Myers Hit and Run Lawyers
A lawyer will meet all the legal requirements, gathering evidence that can be presented in court and to the insurance company to help you get your due compensation.
The aftereffects of a hit and run case take a long time to go away. Besides your physical injuries, you might be mentally unable to represent yourself or file a claim. But the more time you waste, the higher your risk of missing the statute-implemented deadline is.
That’s why you should start looking for City of Palms City Car Accident Attorney as soon as possible. To make it easier for you to focus on yourself, we take this responsibility and connect you with the best lawyers in practice.
Our partner attorneys will meet deadlines while handling communication with the insurance companies and filing documents to ensure your case runs smoothly.
Watch out for Insurance Tactics!
In cases where the hit-and-run drivers are not found, your only hope for compensation is the insurance company. However, insurance companies use unfair tactics to make it hard for you to get compensated for the losses.
Experienced hit and run accident attorneys in Fort Myers are equipped to tackle these deceptive tactics and help you get fair compensation according to your legal rights.